- Easter Sunday moms hiding plastic Easter eggs in the flower beds in the butterfly garden.
- Lots of family photo taking with the flowers as background.
- A little girl with her butterfly cage who came to the garden to let her butterflies fly away.
- A five year old girl telling her younger brother not to pick the flowers because the butterflies eat the flowers.
- Two elderly ladies from the assisted living apartments opposite Cy Fair High School who said they come daily just to sit on one of the benches for a couple of hours.
- Many, many children on the playground equipment then taking a rest break to sit on the edge of flower beds or in the Bennett Gazebo.
- Ten boys ranging in age from seven to about twelve having a pickup game of football with no parent or coach telling them what to do.
- Three little girls on their razor boards flying on the trail.
- Little kids driving their battery powered jeeps on the expanse of grass.
- Families bringing their own folding picnic tables and chairs and coolers full of food to share with friends under the shade of the small trees.
- A dad watching his teen age daughter practicing cartwheels in order to try out for the drill team at Cy Ridge High School.
- A dad with his four year old son practicing batting from a T ball stand.
For those of you who supported saving the land from commercial development a big Thank You.
For those of you new to our area please continue to enjoy and respect this Precinct 4 Harris County Park.
Visit the park. It is a great place to people watch...